Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!



This is a day late (blame it on my 6am flight back from NYC and exhaustion), but my wonderful mom celebrated her birthday yesterday!

This picture is from our trip to Italy a couple of years ago. The whole family went to Positano and my mom and I stayed longer and drove around Tuscany and toured Rome. She is my favorite travel companion and one of the most FUN people to explore new places with! We all agree that it was the best vacation we ever went on and we're looking forward to a time in the near future when my mom is healthy enough to travel again.

Happy (belated) Birthday to the most beautiful, funny, generous, loving, and creative woman I know! You are so incredibly strong and your positive attitude amazes so many of us every single day. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment